To offer effective technical education to contribute to the global industrial development and socio-economic well being of competent Electronics and Communication Engineers.
- To produce competent engineers to face challenges of the society by providing conducive academic learning environment.
- To facilitate and encourage the students and faculty members to excel in research activities.
- To promote industry institute collaboration and develop the application skills of the students.
- To adopt innovative teaching and learning methodologies that leads to self improvement of students.
- To develop sound technical knowledge, professional ethics, entrepreneurial and leadership skills among students.