All papers that confirm submission guidelines will be double-blind peer-reviewed and evaluated based on its research novelty, technical and/or research content, correctness, relevance to conference, contributions, and readability. Acceptance of papers will be only communicated to authors by their email. The authors of the accepted papers will be allowed to make corrections in accordance with the suggestions of the reviewers and submit final camera-ready papers within the stipulated deadline.
Paper Submission Details
Prospective authors are invited to submit original unpublished research manuscripts that demonstrate current research in Advanced Computing. All submissions will be peerreviewed and evaluated based on originality, technical and research content, correctness, relevance to conference, readability, significance, presentation, and references. The submissions should be in English with at most 8 printed pages using IEEE conference tem- plates for LaTeX and Microsoft Word.
Abstract Submission : 15.02.2024
Camera Ready Paper : 25.02.2024
Notification of Acceptance : 05.04.2024
Final Paper Submission : 25.04.2024
Conference Date : 10.07.2024 - 11.07.2024
Registration Begins : 26.04.2024
Submission Link : https://tinyurl.com/nc9pmfhj
Idea Template : Download
|Non IEEE members
|Non IEEE members
The selected members will receive a payment link in their respective email addresses. This link will facilitate their payment process.
The novel unpublished research articles having maximum length 5 pages are invited for presentation/publication in the conference proceedings.
- Kindly ensure that your paper is formatted as per Template (not exceeding 5 pages).
- The number of authors should not exceed 6. If exceeds, the corresponding author should clearly state the contribution of every author to the submitted research work.
- All submissions will be peer-reviewed by experts based on its research significance, novelty and clarity.
- The papers that include original content with novel research results or successful applications will be considered for publication.
- The committee normally reaches its decision via Email. All papers must be submitted in English.
- Please submit the publishing agreement and final paper only if the submitted is officially accepted by the committee and you are FULLY registered for the conference after paying the registration fee.
- The paper prior to submission should be checked for plagiarism from licensed plagiarism software.
- The plagiarism content should not exceed 15% and similarity content should not exceed 5%.
- Any kind of self-plagiarism or plagiarism from the work(s) of others should be avoided in an article. If you use a model/concept/figure/table/data/conclusive comment from a previously published work in your paper, you must properly cite the source work.
- If you are using any copyrighted material, a prior permission should be taken from the copyright holder.