The Electronics and Instrumentation department is committed to develop students as professionals with strong technical-entrepreneurial background empowered with periodic upgradation of faculty skills and state of art infrastructures.
- To provide quality education in foundations of Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering.
- To produce skilled Instrumentation engineers capable of innovating & developing solutions for industrial requirements.
- To instill qualities of professional leadership, entrepreneurial and ethical values among students to address the societal needs.
- To establish tie-ups with reputed industries and institutions to synchronize with upcoming technologies.
- To facilitate adequate exposure to faculty in latest trends of Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering.